Social Media & Website Coordinator
We are recruiting a talented Social Media & Website Coordinator to take on the creation and management of content for our digital channels.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the role includes:
- Developing optimal posting schedule across a number of in-house brands
- Social Media content creation (Asset gathering, Copy writing and Community Management)
- Email marketing campaigns – design, database management and Ezine Creation – Design and Content – with an objective to increase online traffic, leads and enquiries.
- Website management and optimisation (Working with our web developer to update offers and create content.)
- Research target audience and discover current trends
- Monitor web traffic across a number of in-house websites
- Reporting (including campaign results, campaign tracking, website & booking engine effectiveness)
- Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in growing online channels.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, AdWords, and any other industry tools.
- Experience in Scheduling, task management & Reporting tools.
- Demonstrate a pro-active attitude and flexible approach to work.
- A “can-do” attitude within a busy and exciting industry
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator), or similar is a plus.
The ideal candidate:
- 1-3 years experience in managing social media
- is comfortable with Design and Copywriting
- is Creative and a Self-starter