We are recruiting a talented Social Media & Website Coordinator to take on the creation and management of content for our digital channels.
The Social Media & Website Coordinator will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness. Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the role includes:
- Developing optimal posting schedule across a number of in-house brands
- Social Media content creation (Asset gathering, Copy writing and Community Management)
- Email marketing campaigns – design, database management and Ezine Creation – Design and Content – with an objective to increase online traffic, leads and enquiries.
- Website management and optimisation (Working with our web developer to update offers and create content.)
- Research target audience and discover current trends
- Monitor web traffic across a number of in-house websites
- Reporting (including campaign results, campaign tracking, website & booking engine effectiveness)
- Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in growing online channels.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, AdWords, and any other industry tools.
- Experience in Scheduling, task management & Reporting tools.
- Demonstrate a pro-active attitude and flexible approach to work.
- A “can-do” attitude within a busy and exciting industry
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator), or similar is a plus.
The ideal candidate:
- 1-3 years experience in managing social media
- is comfortable with Design and Copywriting
- is Creative and a Self-starter