Promotional Personnel Executive
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Junior Account Executive to join our team. Combining strong administration and people skills, this is a position for an ambitious and driven professional, who seeks the opportunity to build on their career by joining a fast-paced agency.
Previous experience as a brand ambassador or in activations management is a plus, but not a requirement.
The Role includes, but is not limited to:
- Recruitment of personnel, including identifying potential candidates to meet the requirements for specific projects.
- Management of personnel including – keeping full personnel records up to date and booking in of staff for events and activations.
- Administration and Management of Personnel.
- Utilising the best practice of personnel management skills to ensure good working relationships with all personnel.
- The ability to identify personal strength and weakness in personnel to ensure that the appropriate staff are employed for all projects.
- Be adept at dealing with any issues and problems that might arise and addressing them in a timely and professional manner.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- A “can-do” attitude within a busy industry and flexible approach to work.
What we offer:
- Salary – Depending on Experience
- Excellent opportunity for progression
- Team – Passionate, smart-working and dedicated colleagues
The ideal candidate:
- experience working at festival / events.
- a people’s person and very organised
- is Creative and a Self-starter